Learning the Bible 101:
Benefits, Methods, and Hindrances
Your all-in-one course to make reading and understanding
the Bible both simple and fun!
Are you struggling to read, understand, or even find time to open your bible? I know as Christians, we desire to spend more time with God, and grow in our spiritual walk with Him. But, I also know that many who genuinely want to learn the bible, typically can’t seem to find the time, or have no idea how or where to start.
If that describes you, then the good news is… that this course was designed specifically with you in mind!
AS CHRISTIANS WE SHOULD:
- Know the origin and history of the book upon which our faith is built
- Know the amazing benefits of learning the bible that God promises to each of us
- Know the different methods and various resources available to help us learn the bible
- Know the common hindrances that keep us from learning the bible and how to combat them
This course is is not only guaranteed to help you learn everything listed above, but it will also make the process simple and fun! Are you ready to get started?
With Learning the Bible 101, you will . . .
- get a different perspective on what the Bible actually is
- understand why learning the bible is vital for ALL Christians
- develop an eagerness and desire to learn the bible
- be equipped to study any passage of Scripture
EVERYTHING THAT’S INCLUDED . . .
4 Downloadable Resources
- Bible Reading Chart
- Time With God 30-day Bible Reading Challenge
- Top 20 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know
- 52 Bible Verses to Memorize Weekly
27 Simplified Lessons
- 3.5 hours of on-demand video content
- Knowledge Check quizzes at the end of each section
- Accessible on desktop and mobile devices
- Full lifetime access
CHECK OUT THE PREVIEW . . .
Information is concise and easy to understand. The instructor is very clear and her sprinkling of humor kept me very engaged. I thoroughly enjoyed this course, and am excited to read and learn the bible more! – Tiffany, USA
A great course, very engaging, and motivated me to study the bible further. Love the practice questions at the end of each section. – Rin, Indonesia
I’m new to Christianity and this course definitely helped me to have a better understanding of the bible in general. The material was well presented and very easy to understand. The extra resources were very helpful as well. – Cheryl, Canada
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
I am a fanatic about equipping other women with the necessary tools to read, learn, understand, study, teach and even enjoy the Bible!
I have a BS degree in Biblical Studies, and am the creator of the blog, In the Mirror of God, geared towards helping women conquer and enjoy life in Christ. Using my background, I put this course together to be a building block for women who truly desire to learn the Bible, enhance their relationship with God, and conquer and enjoy life the way God intended.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who is Learning the Bible 101 for?
This course is for Christians who genuinely want to learn, understand, and enhance their current knowledge of the bible, and are eager to grow in their relationship with God.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
You will need a bible, paper and pen for note taking, and a highlighter.
NOTE: All verses used in the course come from the following versions: King James Version (KJV), New International Version (NIV), Amplified Bible (AMP), The Living Translation (TLB)
What will students know by the end of the course?
- what the Bible truly is (origin and history)
- the 10 key benefits of learning the Bible
- the 5 basic methods to learn the Bible
- the 7 main hindrances that may keep you from learning the Bible and how to combat them
- motivational tips, resources, and materials to help you get started right away
What is your refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of this course, and the fact that you’ll get immediate access to everything, all sales are final. We are not able to offer refunds at this time.
Not sure yet?
At least don’t leave empty handed!
Get your FREE Bible Fun Facts Printable